Servo motors DSD2 28–132
The six installation sizes of the DSD2 series offer a suitable solution for almost every automation application. DSD2 is ideal for highly dynamic applications requiring excellent acceleration ability and start-stop qualities, such as in packaging, textile and plastics machinery, material handling equipment, special machinery and small robots.
- Excellent smooth running characteristics
- High overload capacity
- Virtually detent-free
- Compact construction with high power density
- Maximum dynamism via excellent torque/inertia ratio
- Smooth housing surface — not susceptible to dirt
- Slim, integrated housing design
- Permanent magnet synchronous servo motors
- Main connection via terminal box or plug
- Protection class up to IP65 irrespective of the cooling method
- Encoder: resolver, SinCos encoder (optional)
- All models are optionally available with a brake
The DSD range is available in uncooled, air-cooled and water-cooled versions
Technical Data DSD2 servo motors
Subject to change. The values specified are maximum values.
For details, please refer to the technical documentation.
Optionally, we can provide planetary gearing that is perfectly matched to the DSD series:
Servo drives for low power ratings 2016.04 b maXX 2400, b maXX 3300, servo motors DSP1, DSD2, DSC, GDM, DSM
English 447, 2.22 MB