Intelligent decentralized drive solution
With its new b maXX 2500 decentralised drive solution, Baumüller combines the series b maXX 3300 converters with the robust servomotors of the DSD, DSP and DSC series. With integrated safety technology and a wide range of supported fieldbus systems b maXX 2500 can easily be integrated into networked drive structures.
For maximum ease of use, the b maXX 2500 can be configured with the Baumüller hand-held operating device which is connected to the controller via the configuration interface.
Enjoy total flexibility:
- Continuous power up to 6.5 kW
- Innovative cooling concept enables installation in all positions
- Communication: EtherCAT, PROFINET IRT, VARAN, POWERLINK, EtherNet/IP, CANopen and Sercos III*
- Connection options: connector, single cable, hybrid cable, cable tail
- Easy configuration with hand-held operating device
- Protection: IP 65
*) in preparation
Technical data b maXX 2500
DC link voltage: 540 V DC
Data applies for 4 kHz chopping frequency
Subject to change