Almost zero cogging
The DSH motors score with a not noticeable notch position and thereby reaches an extremely
high control quality especially associated to the Baumüller drive engineering. The DSH is the
best solution for a variety of applications having a speed up to 5000 min-1 and an extremely
low notch position:
- Label printing machines
- And many others
- Extremely low notch position
- Low torque ripple
- Compact size having a high power density
- Degree of protection to IP65
- Main connection via a rotatable connector or a terminal housing
- Excellent concentricity properties
- Smooth housing surface – not susceptible to dirt
- Uniform, slim-line type housing design
- Permanent magnet synchronous servo motors
- High overload capability
- Encoder: Resolver, SinCos (optional)
- All types can optionally be obtained with a brake
The DSH series is soon available in an uncooled version.
Technical Data DSH1 servo motors*
Subject to change. The values specified are maximum values.
For details, please refer to the technical documentation.
*) in preparation, preliminary data